It's the Poptronik HOT FUSS! We take a scoot of the web and bring you the buzz on who is creating a HOT FUSS in the world of pop music. With a little difference maybe, but definitely cool as!
- Unfortunately iconic music personality Dick Clark has passed away. He was truly a music legend and icon. Check out his interview with Madonna at the crux of her becoming the Queen Of Pop.
- The Wanted perform"Chasing The Sun" on The Voice in America – the boys are getting bigger!
- Poptronik artist Ze! releases a cute new Seasme Street style video for her adorable little track "Haircut". Check it out on YouTube!
- Jordan Meehan interviewed T. Mills not too long ago – here's the interview footage!
- Congratulations to Markus Riva who scored a #1 iTunes POP single this week in Latvia with his track for "How It Feels To Be A Man" which is featured on "This Beat Is Poptronik – Volume One"! Check out the music video right here – Go Markus!
If you haven't downloaded your copy of "This Beat Is Poptronik – Volume One" make sure to get it right now on iTunes. You can also win an ultra rare physical copy on Gaydar Radio too! Make sure to check out Cherrytree Radio this weekend too for our Poptronik radio special where we'll be spinning tracks from "This Beat Is Poptronik – Volume One".
Big thanks to all the lovely pop music bloggers who have been writing about "This Beat Is Poptronik – Volume One". Here's some of their blogs – all of these bloggers have WON free weekend passes to the Poptronik Festival in Sitges, Spain this summer just by blogging about Poptronik!